We want a safe, uplifting and professional environment where our players can learn the game of Rugby.
Please remember that Lake Houston Athletics Rugby Club will enforce these rules.
* Remember that children participate to have fun and that the game is for them, not for the adults.
* Be a positive role model for your child and encourage good sportsmanship by showing respect, courtesy, and support for all players, coaches, referees and spectators at all times.
* Do not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct such as booing, taunting, using profane language or gestures, with any referee, coach, player, or parent at any time.
* Praise your child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make your child feel like a winner every time, regardless of the outcome of the game.
* Never ridicule or yell at your child or other participants for making a mistake.
* Please respect the referees and their authority during games and never question, discuss, or confront an referee or coach on the pitch.
* Place your child’s emotional and physical well-being ahead of any personal desire you may have for your child to win.
If you do not follow Lake Houston Athletics Rugby Club's Parent’s Code of Conduct it will result in you being asked to leave the pitch. Repeat violations may result in the loss of the privilege of attending all games.